The firm has developed no less than 6 departments “ road accidents & road victims ” in order to be able to deal with all conceivable cases of traffic accidents and especially to help the road victim to obtain compensation for their damage. bodily injury and compensation for its damages .We have a enthusiastic team of car wreck lawyers &also have a experienced team of lawyer for workers. An overturned pedestrian , a crashed motorcycle , an ejected biker , an injured cyclist , an injured passenger and many other cases treated up to collective accidents(bus, or bus accident…). Each case is unique, and we have only solutions for you when a land motor vehicle is involved. Contact Brad Nakase if you need seo value for lawyers.
The firm works on each file of road accident victims, always with three lawyers who are experts in road accidents, so as to create synergy and a discussion on the possible difficulties or strategies of the file. Some lawyers for victims of the road to the firm, even have a diploma specializing in compensation for bodily injury, very useful when it is necessary to negotiate with insurance companies each item of damage. your road accident lawyer, recognized for a few years by professionals in the repair and compensation of bodily injury, regularly obtains exceptional compensation on behalf of his clients, road victims. The press and the media do not hesitate to seek the expertise of the firm in traffic accidents, for the most publicized cases of victims.
Is it possible to handle my own car accident case? Traffic accidents are the leading cause of accidental injury in the United States. According to 2015 National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) statistics, more than 2.4 million people were injured in car accidents across the US. USA If you were ever involved in a car accident, it is best to know what you should and should not do in order to protect your right to compensation. It is not better for you to handle your own case in such situation you must contact our firm for legal assistance.
We have successfully recovered millions in verdicts and settlements for our clients. Not only are we expert litigation attorneys, but we have a former insurance advocate on our team.
If you are involved in a car accident, we recommend that you do the following:
What to do
- Check if someone was hurt. You should check if someone was injured and if so, call an ambulance. If you panic and walk away, you could face criminal charges for fleeing the scene of an accident.
- Gather evidence on the scene. Take pictures of vehicle damage, skid marks, weather conditions and anything else relevant. This can help you build a solid case.
- File a police report. Call the police and ask them to take an accident report. This will help facilitate the claims process. Be sure to get your own copy of the accident report.
- Call your own insurance company and report the accident. To protect your rights, you should notify your insurance company as soon as possible. Failure to notify your insurance company could void certain types of coverage.
- Seek medical treatment for your injuries. Go to the hospital, emergency room, or GP for treatment for your injuries. Delays in seeking medical attention may be used against you.
- Call us for representation. Contact a car accident attorney at our firm to obtain legal representation. Insurance companies can do anything to deny or detract from claims. Results Matter: Let us seek the compensation you deserve.
What not to do
- Don’t admit your fault. Whatever happens, don’t admit your guilt. Not the other driver, not the police, not an insurance company. If you say “sorry” or accept fault, this can be used against you during the claims process.
- Don’t avoid going to the doctor if you feel pain. If you feel pain, be sure to see a doctor right away and make sure it’s documented. If you have a period without medical coverage, the insurance company may use this against you and argue that you were not actually injured. If you are seriously injured, waiting months between visits can make it look like you were not injured or something else after the accident caused the injury.
- If you have health insurance, don’t let a chiropractor treat you for compensation. If you are insured, use your health insurance and consult doctors and chiropractors in your group. There is no point in paying a chiropractor using your settlement money when your health insurance will cover it.
- Do not handle your claim on your own. Don’t assume that you will make more money handling your claim on your own. Insurance companies know what you don’t know, and this will hurt you. Once you hire a car accident attorney, you will be competing on a level playing field and your chances of reaching a fair settlement are much greater than if you decide to do it alone.
- Don’t believe what the insurance company tells you. Whether you are dealing with the insurance company of the offending driver or your own insurance company, don’t believe everything you hear. They are in the business of making a profit, and they can easily underestimate their claim or say their offer is “final.” It is what they do. Hire your own attorney and let your attorney deal with the insurance company on your behalf.