Every year the colours that are popular for marriages changes, which is why you should make sure that you know what the best ones are. There are many options that you can use for the luxury wedding venues in Gurgaon, so ensure that you are thinking about what combinations you are going to use. Here is some information about the best colour palettes that you can implement for your clothing and the decorations that would be put up.
Colour Palettes to Enjoy
One would always need to think about what colours would be prominent when it comes to your marriage and all of the ceremonies that would happen. Think about what colors will be prominent at the ceremony. If the wedding decor has a green palette, the groomsmen might choose green socks, vests, and/or ties.
Here are just a few of the popular ones this seasons, so keep reading to know more, such as:
- Fuchsia and saffron – If you are looking for bright colours that would stand out in your face, but work well at the same time, then you should go for fuchsia and saffron. This is perfect if you are having a huge Indian style wedding and want to have colours that pop.
- Blue and peach – For those who are looking for a serene, yet stunning colour combination, then blue and peach would be ideal. This would make you feel like you are at a beach and that you can just relax without any worries.
- Black and gold – If sophisticated and modern are the themes for your marriage, then you should go for gold and black. This is a timeless combination that gives an elegant and gorgeous feel to the decorations. Go ahead and think about this if you are having your ceremony at a luxury hotel or venue.
- Jewel tones – Another palette that you can enjoy and play with is the jewel tones. There are so many that you can pick and choose from that you can combine together to create a stunning effect like turquoise, ruby, amethyst, topaz and much more. This is ideal if you are looking to create a fun, yet stunning feel.
- Burgundy and purple – For those who want to have a feminine touch to their decoration and colour scheme, then burgundy and purple is ideal. This would exude luxury and you can enjoy the colours working together and creating a romantic feeling.
These are only a few of the colour palettes that you can go for, so make sure that you are considering which one would work the best for your needs and the picture that you have already created in your mind.
Finding the right colour scheme and palette can be tough, but if you know what the latest ones are for the season, then it can be easier. There are many good wedding companies like FNP Gardens .The experts at these companies and their venues would make sure that you are getting the best in terms of the colours that they pair together, including burgundy and purple. However, if you want a more luxurious feel you should opt for the pair of black and gold or even saffron along with fuchsia or jewel tones or peach and blue depending on what other types of atmospheres you are considering.
To read more on topics like this, check out the life style category.