The old hair restoration methods would use large grafts that produced a doll’s head look; that is why this result is considered a very bad hair transplant. Such types of bad hair transplants have been solved with today’s modern technology and the implementation of the Hair Transplant Toronto process. Bad hair restoration repair requires a lot of expertise as well as the surgeon’s creativity. Do you have a bad hair transplant? No worries, our team is here to help: here we rationalized the strengths which should be in your service provider or the surgeon to restore hair transplants:
- A thorough and detailed evaluation of the scalp and its impacted area which needs to be repaired and an analysis of the donor area.
- Choice of hair implantation technique that will be suitable for the candidate to achieve the best results, because the wrong selection of methods for hair recovery can make the result worse than before.
- Hair transplant repairs require a great deal of skill and creativity on the surgeon, as the surgery is different from standard hair restoration procedures.
- The hair transplant repair is quite a challenging job and issues need to be addressed quickly and effectively.
- Awareness of shortcomings of cosmetic deficiencies of the previous treatment.
- Capacity to examine the defects of previous hair restoration procedures and to establish a clear aim for the repair procedure to produce the best possible and most natural results.
- Completely understand the patient’s emotional state and their need for hair restoration. The patient may be skeptical about a new restoration method and may have numerous queries or doubts before the procedure. So the surgeon should have patience and skills to listen to such queries and answer them.
- The practitioner will find it difficult to maintain trust and restore confidence in the patient, and sometimes they unable to convince the client that the repair surgery will be a corrective one.
This is the case of a plug repair case handled at the Toronto Hair Transplant Centre, by Dr. Jones. The following pictures were taken before and 2 years after the procedure.
For the plug repair process, Dr. Jones used 2700 grafts. Our surgeons are using effective methods to repair hair plugs issues and they have treated many patients who had experienced undesirable results from hair plugs. Moreover, they have given the patients denser and fairly look. Do you have any questions? Get in touch with us today for help in restoring your hairline!