Flexible food packaging has to be diverse because the products that you package are so diverse. In the food production industry, among other industries, new products and businesses are always on the rise. EPac flexible packaging celebrates the success of small and medium-sized businesses across the United States and globally. Thanks to our own expansion, we understand the need for diverse solutions in the flexible packaging industry.
Different Uses For Flexible Packaging
EPac offers four primary products to meet your flexible packaging needs.
- Stand up pouches: Stand up and stand out with ePac’s flexible pouches. High-quality pouches have several customizable options to meet your needs and come in various sizes, print substrates, and finishes. Pouch bottom options include DOY seals, K-seals, plow bottom, and 3SS.
- Lay flat pouches: This flexible packaging is easy for consumers to tuck into bags, lunch boxes, and purses. You can choose from round or sombrero holes for hanging products on retail shelves. Additional films are available in PET, PE, recyclable PE, BOPP, and PCR packaging options.
- Rollstock: With quality control measures that ensure each order is printed to the highest standards, roll stock is also fully customizable. Choose from three-inch and six-inch core options with co-packer accommodations that make final production more manageable and less stressful.
- Films: Films extend the product shelf life, act as a moisture and oxygen barrier, and stand out to customers, thanks to the ability to be printed with photo-quality graphics.
Benefits Of Flexible Packaging
Because every business wants the same high-quality benefits for their packaging, you can rest easy knowing that every product ePac offers has the same characteristics.
- Tech-forward: High-quality digital printing is on every product to ensure that it stands out to customers and doesn’t blend into retail shelves. Thanks to high-tech printing capabilities, your products need not have an outstanding minimum either. Timing from approval to market is much faster than traditional flex pack production. There are also more advanced tech options such as anti-counterfeit technology and ePac connect QR engagement available.
- Durable: Thanks to materials that won’t tear or sustain damage on the shelf, in a purse or backpack, or the hands of kids, ePac flexible packaging keeps food safe. Whether your product belongs on the dry goods shelf or you need unparalleled frozen packaging, ePac flexible packaging will remain durable to protect the product inside. Consumers are also more likely to continue to eat a product if the packaging remains undamaged and is resealable.
- High-barrier: Properties of PET, PE, recyclable PE, BOPP, and PCR films keep products from being smelled and seen and will block any moisture or oxygen entering the packaging.
Customizable Options For Flexible Packaging
Depending on your product and goals, you may not require every customization that ePac offers. No problem; just know that you have plenty of options in the flex pack industry if you need them.
- EPac connect
When you’re ready to take your product to the shelves, contact ePac flexible packaging to find out more about how the diversity of flexible packaging can serve your business. You can request a quote, try out the connected packaging demo, or ask any lingering questions you have about flexible packaging.