Retaining a successful online presence can make or break a business. Rising to the top of the search rankings means making SEO (Search Engine Optimization) work to get a business noticed and more importantly, shopped. Focusing on local SEO can assure a business is ready for success in 2021.
When consumers visit a site, they learn about the company and business. It is important to rank high in the search results to be seen by consumers. If the business does not have international or global locations the owner will want their keywords to appear in a local search.
Unlike SEO for large businesses, local SEO targets a reduced market for shoppers in that vicinity. These are 15 reasons for employing local SEO for a business.
1. 52% of all online traffic is generated by mobile apps
2. 71% of consumers searching a local business use a search engine
3. 46% of those consumers use Google as their primary search engine
4. 71% of consumers searching a local business search online
5. 93% of consumers use Google 3-pack (Google’s method of displaying the top 3 results)
6. 270% increase in website review
7. 97% of shoppers say reviews impact buying choice
8. 88% of consumers trust online assessments as much as personal suggestions
9. 82% of Yelp users say they visit Yelp to see reviews on a product before making a purchase
10. 88% of consumers who search for a local business, call before they visit the store
11. 72% of people who conduct a local search will visit the store within a 5-mile radius
12. 66% of smartphone users are more likely to make a purchase from a site that has a app
13. 28% of mobile searches end in a purchase
14. 57% of B2B marketers say SEO generates more leads
15. 35% of voice assistant users purchase after using a voice device.
The following are 5 motives to invest in local SEO
1. Changing consumer behavior – Consumers have become savvier shoppers. Before visiting a local store, they will research the product particulars first. Once they have gathered the information needed, they make their online or in-store purchase.
2. Lower the competition – Less competition makes it easier for businesses to take advantage of opportunities for local SEO advertising.
3. Budget Friendly – Utilizing SEO locally can save money for businesses. They may receive a better result since local SEO is more adaptable than other channels of advertisement.
4. Google wants business to become local – Because Google has changed their course processes when it comes to assisting local businesses, smaller local businesses have an advantage over large businesses.
5. Everything has gone mobile – If you can imagine it, there is probably a mobile app for that idea. Mobile apps are increasingly being utilized to surf the internet and explore products and services. Area business websites and services can be accessed on a mobile app and researched before a purchase is completed.
Finding the Right Company
If you are a resident of Houston, Texas, you know that it is 660 square miles of metropolis. There are numerous SEO marketing firms that cater to local business SEO; but finding suitable Houston seo agencies can be a daunting task. One SEO company is Fair Marketing Inc. Another SEO company is Legend which has received two National Awards for Excellence; and the Excellence Award for 2019 and 2020. Utilizing Houston seo agencies can benefit local businesses and make the business more visible to local consumers.